Hi hope everyone is fine after that horrible raining day......
so I guess writing a summary is a boring idea since everyone already read what I read so I decided to try a new idea and after a lot of thinking I found it is better to list down literary elements and to make it more challenging you guys must find out what is it ( similie , metaphor, personification, symbolism,.....etc)
Now lets see who is gonna win the challenge
here we go
oh I am so kind I will underline key words for you though they are so easy
1- skeletal trees burst into new growth
2- tears stung her eyes
3- she'd go back like a shot
4- Hilda's cheeks puffed with relief
5- Hilda's mind was full of her husband
6- Her mother's voice rose in song
7- the next 5 days seemed to fly fast
leave the next ones without clues
8- Hilda and Ellen were in pieces
9- Eyes can play all sorts of tricks
10- Ellen felt the tears welling
Winners of the First Challenge are:
1 - Mrs.Shabana (that's for granted)
then let's see who is next.......
Good Luck

so I guess writing a summary is a boring idea since everyone already read what I read so I decided to try a new idea and after a lot of thinking I found it is better to list down literary elements and to make it more challenging you guys must find out what is it ( similie , metaphor, personification, symbolism,.....etc)
Now lets see who is gonna win the challenge
here we go
oh I am so kind I will underline key words for you though they are so easy
1- skeletal trees burst into new growth
2- tears stung her eyes
3- she'd go back like a shot
4- Hilda's cheeks puffed with relief
5- Hilda's mind was full of her husband
6- Her mother's voice rose in song
7- the next 5 days seemed to fly fast
leave the next ones without clues
8- Hilda and Ellen were in pieces
9- Eyes can play all sorts of tricks
10- Ellen felt the tears welling
Winners of the First Challenge are:
1 - Mrs.Shabana (that's for granted)
then let's see who is next.......
Good Luck

Nadia,you forgot idioms!
ReplyDeleteI just thought i might give it a try(though im not really sure abt my answers!):
ReplyDelete1-IDIOM or mayb symbolisim?!
2-Idiom
3-SIMILIE
4-metaphore?!
5-idiom
6-N/A (i really dont know!)
7-idiom
8-idiom
9-personification
10-idiom?!
------> I KNOW ALL MY ANSWERS R WRONG.