I am glad we have finished finals and I hope we all did well. In addition to that I am finally back to blogging.
I really missed that.
Now this post is a highly technological future innovation
I am trying to imagine if this invention came to reality what would happen?
a laptop, digital frame, pc tablet, an ipad and much more in just one invention called rolltop
just imagine it is still under development but it is just great
do you think we can catch up with this technology? waiting for your feedback
wait for more interesting videos!
I really missed that.
Now this post is a highly technological future innovation
I am trying to imagine if this invention came to reality what would happen?
a laptop, digital frame, pc tablet, an ipad and much more in just one invention called rolltop
just imagine it is still under development but it is just great
do you think we can catch up with this technology? waiting for your feedback
wait for more interesting videos!
Nadia,it's a combination of all gadgets that we possess now.Let's see it happening to believe it!
ReplyDeleteWow, Now that's what i call TECHNOLOGY !
ReplyDeleteyeah i heard of that.. actually i think it's already being sold in some places, like in UAE
ReplyDeletenext thing you know, laptops will become virtuo-tops, where all you're carrying is a watch with a projector instead of a screen, and heat-based buttons made of arranged air particles :P